Social welfare scheme taken up by the trust
- Natural disasters help in the earthquake and flood damage.
- Monthly assistance to poor widows who are elderly.
- One day medical camp is to be in villages of Bihar in kn India.
- Supply for uniforms and bags and slippers and pens and note books free of costs in each of the poor students once in years.
- To improve the life and to do self employment and to educate the destitute and deserted widows in the society and to teach they free tailoring without distinction of castes and religions.